Re: [gnome-flashback] "Debian" menus

Can you name some applications that should appear in Debian menu?

Open alacarte to edit menus. Make sure that Debian is checked. It seems that by default it is uncheked - so it will not be shown.

I tested it by creating test item under Debian category. First it showed under Other category, bet when I checked Debian it showed in menu with my test item.