Re: [gnome-flashback] nm-applet icon of Gnome NetworkManager

2013/9/30 Alberts Muktupāvels <alberts muktupavels gmail com>:
Hi!

It is because nm-applet is not autostarted anymore. You can start it
manualy from terminal running nm-applet.

I had to add this line [AutostartCondition=GNOME3 unless-session
gnome] in /etc/xdg/autostart/nm-applet.desktop. I am using ubuntu
13.10.

Thanks a lot Alberts. Now nm-applet is working and is visible in the top bar ;-)

--
Best regards.
Rene Mages ( GnuPG_key 1024D/2CC455D9 )