Re: [gnome-flashback] New committer request: Alberts Mukt upāvels

Hi All,

Am 11.10.2013 20:53, schrieb Alberts Muktupāvels:
On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Philipp Kaluza <floss ghostroute eu
<mailto:floss ghostroute eu>> wrote:
Hi Jonathan, Josselin, everybody,

Alberts has asked me about getting commit access to gnome-panel.

13 days without reply... :(

To be fair, mango was down for a while recently. But one month without
any reply on this list of my co-maintainers looks to me like they are
MIA, so I went ahead and approved the request myself.

Welcome to the commiters Alberts ! :)

(Please try to write better commit messages, but I'll keep poking you in
bugzilla about that.)

Cheers
  Philipp

--