Re: [gnome-flashback] metacity and gtk3

Hi again,

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 10:31 PM, László Boros <iamsemmu gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

as far as I know mate-window-manager does not have any major additions, just
some fixes and integration into MATE. But when I finish my task it will be
compatible with gtk2 and gtk3 at the same time hopefully.

Nice to hear that. After more deep looking at Mutter changes, it got
ported from Gdk drawing to Cairo at the time of Gtk3 switch (which is
three times larger than the Gtk3 switch itself), and also it is no
longer compatible with Gtk2.

So if you will do it in a better way than Mutter did it, it will be
appreciated. Feel free to take patches that are in my branch.