[gnome-flashback] GNOME Flashback packages for Fedora

Hello.

First of all, thank you all for your work.
I can finally have my 'Compiz + gnome-panel' layout back. :-)

I've created packages for Fedora, which are available at my OBS project
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:smoku:F+

You can directly wget home:smoku:F+.repo file [1] to /etc/yum.repos.d/
and just:
$ sudo yum install gnome-panel gnome-applets

(You need to fix the repo header though, as [home_smoku_F+] is not
valid.)

gnome-panel package contains Alberts Muktupāvels' patches and
gnome-applets package contains patches from Arch Linux.

[1] http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/smoku:/F+/Fedora_19/home:smoku:F+.repo

--
Tomasz Sterna @ http://abadcafe.pl/ @ http://www.xiaoka.com/