Re: [gnome-flashback] whats happening?

Emilio: Thanks a lot!

Philipp & Alberts: I hope I will upload the Ubuntu version tomorrow.

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 9:56 PM, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
<pochu debian org> wrote:
Hi,

On 21/11/13 17:37, Philipp Kaluza wrote:
Hi Dmitry, Emilio, all,

Am 18.11.2013 15:27, schrieb Dmitry Shachnev:

Re Ubuntu packages, I was waiting (A) for 3.8.1, (B) for someone to
sponsor my Debian changes.

I, on the other hand, was waiting for the 3.8.0 .debs to be uploaded
first first. :-/

On 2013-10-27, Emilio wrote:
As long as you guys have tested it, sure, but after the current transition is
finished (i.e. when gnome-panel 3.6 hits testing). Ping me again by then as I'll
forget

And, as shirish शिरीष pointed out yesterday, the transition finally went
trough, so it's time to revisit the upload to Debian.

I think the .deb is well-tested by now, and works, modulo the known
regressions that happen with the current 3.6 package also.

So Emilio, could you roll & dupload from the current unstable SVN tree ?
Or should I send you something finished to debsign ?

Uploaded.

Cheers,
Emilio