Re: [gnome-flashback] What to do about gnome-panel in 3.8 ?

Hey Jeremy

On 20/05/2013 16:41, Jeremy Bicha wrote:
On 25 April 2013 20:23, Jeremy Bicha <jbicha ubuntu com> wrote:
Could someone commit the changes proposed at
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/694625 and release a 3.7.1 or something?

I went ahead and pushed my fixes (and several of Balló's too) to
gnome-panel and gnome-applets since it didn't look like anyone else
was going to review them any time soon. I'm simply not able to take
over maintainership though.

Thanks for going ahead and doing that, I'm sorting some real life things out and will give some more attention to this hopefully sooner than later. Thanks again.

-Jonathan