[gnome-es] Fwd: www.gnome.org's translations

Os reenvío un correo de la lista de i18n en la que se comenta que, por un problema en un plugin de Wordpress, las traducciones de www.gnome.org no están funcionando correctamente, por lo que de momento no vamos a preocuparnos de estos módulos.

Un saludo!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrea Veri <av gnome org>
Date: 2014-03-28 20:03 GMT+01:00
Subject: www.gnome.org's translations
To: gnome-i18n gnome org

Hi,

after a deeper investigation it appears the WPPO plugin that we were
using to provide translations on the www.gnome.org's website is not
behaving / working correctly.

That said we've temporarily disabled the plugin on the website to not
show up broken or half-done translations. I'd suggest to stop
submitting translations for the www.gnome.org website until we sort
out what's going on (the fact the original maintainer of the plugin
is no longer active makes everything more difficult) on that side.

We'll keep you updated as soon as things will eventually move forward
on this side.

Thanks for your understanding,

--

Cheers,