[gnome-es] Spanish documentation translations

Hi Spanish translators! I just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work and for consistently maintaining your translations close to 100%.

Andrea recently added webstats for library.gnome.org and I found that for gnome-user-docs, our most read module, 8 of the 10 most read pages are the Spanish translations, not the original help. Spanish also features prominently in the 10 most read pages for many of the other modules as well, including the developer documentation.

Thanks,
Kat