[gnome-es] Translation errors in yelp-xsl

Hi Spanish translators,

I've recently done a systematic check of the translations in yelp-xsl
and found a problem in the Spanish translation. The fix is simple, so
I've committed it directly to git master. I'm letting you know in case
you have your own copies of the translations you need to update.

msgid "[<citation.label/>]"
msgstr "(<citation/>)"

The format marker here must be <citation.label/>, not <citation/>.
This is entirely my fault. The translator comment was wrong. I've
fixed the comment in the source file as well.

Thanks for all your hard work.

--
Shaun