[team-gnome-gr] Fwd: New release of Damned Lies with Vertimus included

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stéphane Raimbault <stephane raimbault gmail com>
Date: 2008/12/30
Subject: New release of Damned Lies with Vertimus included
To: GNOME i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>

Translators,

You like Damned Lies and Vertimus, we too, so we have merged both!

The new Damned Lies offers a new reviewing workflow. If you're a
translator, you can join one or many teams and reserve a module for
translation. Once your work is ready, you can upload the PO file on
http://l10n.gnome.org and then a reviewer of this team will review your
work for approval. A committer is still required to eventually commit
the file in the GNOME SVN.
DL is able to send an email to your team mailing list to notify about
important actions.

The goal is to promote good translations and to help newcomers with
advices so the team coordinator is able to assign new roles to the team
members (as reviewer or committer).

Claude and me still continue to work on Damned Lies on our free time and
we'll be happy to receive patches and comments. If you know Django, get
involved in the code!

We hope 2009 will be a good year for the GNOME Translation Project!
Regards,

Stéphane