--------Προωθημένο Μήνυμα --------
Από: Thomas Wood
Προς: guadec-list gnome org
Θέμα: [guadec-list] Deadline for sponsored participants
Ημ/νία: Fri, 18 May 2007 23:24:19 +0100

Please could people note that we are aiming to have all sponsored
participants confirmed by May 31st. This means to process any
applications we need to have them filed by the 24th May at the latest.
If you think you will require sponsorship, please read
<http://guadec.org/registration/sponsorship> and fill in the requested
details on the relevant form.

We will of course continue to process visa invitation letter requests
up until the conference start date.

Regards,

Thomas