Early proposal for a Gnome 43 hackfest

While it's fresh in my brain: I don't think the Gnome 43 schedule is
available yet, but based on my understanding of how time works, we
should hit the freeze in mid-August. That's generally the best timing
for a docs hackfest.

Devconf.us is planned for August 18-20 in Boston. I think we could
manage to get a meeting room at Red Hat for a few days after. And if
that fills up, we could find something. It's Boston.

I can't promise anybody funding, of course, but sending people to
hackfests is inside the Foundation's budget.

Who's interested? And for how many days?

--
Shaun