Re: Season of Docs Acceptance

Hi Shaun,

Thank you so much! Looking forward to working with you and Petr as well.

My timezone is UTC+1 (UK), 12:00 UTC sounds great to me as well.

If this also sounds good to Petr then we can have our first call on whichever medium works for you (Google Meet / Hangout / Bluejeans / Skype etc).

Can you please let me know which date during this week would work best for you?

In case this week does not work with you I am also available to meet anytime early next week, although an earlier date would allow us to have some buffer time to better plan out the project deliverables and roadmap before the start of the document development phase of the program.

Kind Regards,
Pranali