Docs standup tomorrow, Nov 10

Hi all,

It's time for another weekly docs standup. The next one is tomorrow,
November 10, at 16:00 UTC.

https://meet.gnome.org/b/sha-muk-akl-apm

NOTE the UTC time is now 16:00 due to DST ending in the US.

If you can't make it, no worries, we'll do it again next week. And
don't feel like you have to commit to the whole time. If you just want
to pop in for five minutes to ask a question, that's cool.

Everybody is welcome to join. If we have seasoned writers show up,
we'll slog thru issues and merge requests. If we have newcomers show
up, we'll learn how to work on GNOME docs. If nobody shows up, I'll
just do some docs work myself.

Enjoy your day.