Requesting to be mentee for Documentation 2020

Hi,

I am Roopa, working as a freelance technical mentor.
I would like to participate in GSoD 2020 with GNOME. I had participated  in the  year 2014 but fortunately I couldn't contribute due to some issues. After many years Now I am back to being a mentee for this round. Very much interested in contributing with GNOME.

Also  tried to connect with Gnome Community i.e. Polari, IRCCLOUD  but could not connect with anyone to get information about the mentor.

Please provide me information about how to get in touch with them.

Thanks and regards
Roopa