Season of Docs Acceptance

Hi,

I would like to express my deepest gratitude for considering and accepting my application for Season of Docs 2020 and thank the project mentors, @Petr Kovar @shaunm gnome org for this opportunity to work on the Update App help project. I can't wait to get some awesome work done over the course of the program with your support and guidance.

I'm very grateful and would like to thank Andre Klapper (@aklapper), @Petr Kovar, Germán Poo-Caamañ (@gpoo) and Isaque Galdino de Araujo (@igaldino) for reviewing my Merge Requests and sharing your feedback on them. Your feedback, help and support enabled me to get started on my first contributions! Also, I would also like to thank @Umang Jain, for helping me with all my queries on this list and IRC while I was getting started with my first contributions. I am looking forward to starting the community bonding phase and commence working on the project. :-)

@Petr Kovar, @shaunm gnome org Can you please let me know a suitable time to have a quick call / IRC meeting to go through my Project Roadmap Plan for the program so that I can get started with the program work as soon as possible?
Also, @gsod-team gnome org Can you please confirm if there is any process that I need to follow to formally confirm my project acceptance?

Regards,
Pranali Deshmukh
---