hotdoc / gnome documentation

Hey folks!

I'm looking to see if we could start having regular meetings around
hotdoc.  We did a lot of great work last year, but with Bastian Ilso
too busy to able to lead, I'm trying to pick up where he left off.

I think this project is too important to let go especially since the
find folks working on hotdoc are continuing to work on this.  Below is
a framadate poll.  I'm looking to meet once every 2 weeks or once a
month.

https://framadate.org/vVbJZIRrFRCP72fX

Let me know what you think.  For the work we have done thus far, check
out - https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/DeveloperPortal/issues

Being able to bring all the various documentation efforts into a single
place is going to help us bring more developers using and working on
the platform.

Cheers,
sri