Re: Developer Center Call Framadate

Hi again,

The Developer Center meting will happen on Friday at 16.00 UTC.
See the Etherpad for additional details:
https://framadate.org/lEAGqpKmRqz257PW

-Bastian

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 8:29 AM, Bastian Ilso <hougaard junior gmail com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

We had a meeting this Sunday in coordination with LAS which I will blog briefly about soon (I unfortunately could not participate myself).

We are currently figuring out a meeting time for next meeting sometime next week. If you wish to participate, please add yourself to the Framadate:

Preliminary Agenda:

    - Technological evaluation (bastianilso)
    - Content plan (bastianilso)

To add items to the agenda for this meeting or join the call, please go to:

-Bastian