Developer Center Hackfest

In the developer center call today, we talked about a hackfest. This is
last minute, but I'd be remiss not to mention it. Next month is Write
the Docs Cincinnati, coupled with the Open Help Sprints.

http://www.writethedocs.org/conf/cincinnati/2018/

You get two days of great docs talks and unconference sessions. Then
you could have a three day hackfest at the sprints. All the logistics
of rooms and supplies are taken care of.

I'm sure not everybody could do it on such short notice, but it might
be possible to put a small team in a room to work on things like a
content plan, gap analysis, etc.

I don't know if everybody working on the developer center initiative is
on this list, so please forward this along as needed.

Disclosure for those that don't know: I'm one of the organizers.

--
Shaun