GNOME Developer Center Initative

Hi everyone,

I sent a mail last week for the list, but i dont know if it reached you all so I'm trying again. At GUADEC I arranged a Developer Center BoF and I am going to throw you some links to those interested:

Raw notes from the Developer Center BoF itself:
https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2018/Hacking%20days/DeveloperCenter

I am writing a blog post series about the BoF here (Part 2 coming soon): https://blogs.gnome.org/bastian/2018/07/16/guadec18-developer-center-bof-part-1-the-developer-experience/

We are arranging a call to happen next week, please set your availability here if yo u are interested. I am announcing a date for the call on Thursday.
https://framadate.org/2Q3tfTsSPZo4Nfsx

Also we are arranging a hackfest to happen after FOSDEM:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/DeveloperCenter2019

Finally, we have an experimental repository for issue tracking here:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/DeveloperPortal

I'll keep you updated of our progress. Enjoy!

-Bastian