Re: Uncertainty in the GNOME user manual

Hello Mario,

When I translated these strings to pt_BR, I used the translated
interface of LibreOffice Writer which was the only application that
prints booklets that I know of.

Open LibreOffice Writer, press Ctrl+P and you should find the
mentioned GUI items like "Page Sides".

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle

Hi all,

while translating the user manual, I stumbled upon two strings which I
cannot retrace in the current GUI (print dialog):

#. (itstool) path: item/p
#: C/printing-booklet-singlesided.page:70
msgid ""
"select <gui>Front sides / right pages</gui>."
msgstr ""

#. (itstool) path: item/p
#: C/printing-booklet-singlesided.page:87
msgid ""
"select <gui>Back sides / left pages</gui>."
msgstr ""

I can't find any corresponding workflow which relates to these
strings. Maybe this feature has changed or is no longer available...?
In any case, it needs some clarification. Thanks in advance for your
help.

Best Regards,
Mario