Re: gnome-software string freeze break request

On 02/21/2018 04:40 PM, Piotr Drąg wrote:
Hi,

I promised in my last email that I'll request freeze exceptions for any
new strings, so here goes :)

We have a new redesign for the Software Repositories dialog in 3.28 and
I'd like to add one more repository there for GNOME Shell Extensions
from extensions.gnome.org. However, to implement this I'll need to add a
gsettings key for controlling that and that needs a translated description:

    <key name="enable-shell-extensions-repo" type="b">
      <default>true</default>
      <summary>Enable GNOME Shell extensions repository</summary>
    </key>

Code in https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-software/commits/wip/kalev/shell-extensions-enable-disable
(last two commits)

So while I was waiting for you to update the request with the other
string, you went ahead and merged it. :P

Here’s a retroactive 1/2 from i18n.

Thanks Piotr!

Yes, sorry, jumped the gun here a bit -- my heart started bleeding
seeing all those translation updates appearing in the mean time and
missing out the new string. I figured you were OK since you commented on
the branch in gitlab, and nobody else had replied :)

--
Kalev