Re: multi-factor authentication in nautilus

Hi Scott,

On Mon, 2018-02-05 at 11:03 -0500, Scott M Smith wrote:
I am using the nautilus file manager (2.28.1) within GNOME 2.28.2,
and I am trying to connect to a remote server that requires
multifactor authentication. I am prompted for an initial password,
followed by a token that I receive via text message. However, after I
input the first password, the file manager never prompts me for the
second (token) key, and I am therefore unable to gain access to the
server. I have been unsuccessful in trying to configure nautilus to
prompt me for this second key. Any assistance with this issue would
be greatly appreciated.

The GNOME documentation mailing list is for discussing documentation.

As you have a general support question, please feel free to ask your
question in a support forum of your distribution if your distribution
still supports GNOME 2.28 (which was released nine years ago).

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net