Re: Developer Center Call, 8th August, 18.00 UTC

Thanks for the meeting everyone!

I finished writing a meeting summary which you can read here:
https://blogs.gnome.org/bastian/2018/08/09/developer-center-initiative-meeting-summary-9th-august/

I have opened a new framadate for finding the next meeting date:
https://framadate.org/1x93jc2vm2izrSii

-Bastian