Fwd: Developer Center Call, 8th August, 19.00 UTC

Reminder: We have a Developer Center meeting in 2 days, see below.

Hi everyone,

On Wednesday 8th August, 18:00 UTC we will have a Developer Center Call.

Preliminary Agenda

    - Evaluation of Vuepress and Django test instances. (bastianilso)

    - Short-term plan for the API References. (bastianilso)

    - Short-term plan for documentation writing (bastianilso)

    - Migration plan for Human Interface Guidelines / other content. (bastianilso)

To add items to the agenda for this meeting, please go to:
https://etherpad.gnom e.org/p/DeveloperCenterCalls

-Bastian