Re: UI/hardcode freeze break request for GNOME Shell

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 11:39 AM, Michael Catanzaro <mike catanzaro gmail com> wrote:
I'll give approval 1 of 2 for this request, because this is a major design decision and if the designers aren't satisfied with the change, I'd rather back out the change now while we still can.

Michael

Hi release team,

This important freeze break request still requires one more release team approval. Please consider if you wish to grant it.

Michael