Intent to drop faceted navigation from yelp-xsl

As many of you know, I've been working on modernizing yelp-xsl in the
wip/html5 branch for some time now. There's one last piece I have to
deal with before I can merge to master, and that's facets.

Faceted navigation is an experiment I played with many years ago that
allows you to navigation by selecting various criteria. Here are a
couple of blog posts:

https://blogs.gnome.org/shaunm/2010/04/26/faceted-navigation/
https://blogs.gnome.org/shaunm/2010/12/16/more-faceted-navigation/

I still think it's a neat experiment, and could end up being useful in
certain places. And maybe it's something I (or somebody else) will work
on again in the future. But the markup would likely be at least a bit
different. As far as I know, nobody ever used this in production. If I
were to work on it again, I'd rather rethink it, rather than spend time
rewriting a legacy implementation.

Speak up if you want it to stay.

--
Shaun