Recipes documentation questions

Hi all,

I've finished a first draft of user help for the new Recipes app.  Thanks to Michael Hill for reviewing it and giving me some feedback, which I've incorporated.  If anyone would like to review the help, it's in the recipes git repo in the wip/pcutler branch.

I have two questions:

1 - Recipes may be one of the first apps to ship using a Flatpak that contains Yelp.  Yelp will be sandboxed like the app is thanks to the work of Matthias Clasen.  In share.page I've documented how to print a recipe and used gedit as a template, which has a note that links to gnome-user-docs for setting up a printer:

    <note style="important">
      configured your printer. If you have not done this, please consult the
      <link href="" help for GNOME</link>.</p>

Matthias mentioned that the link will not work for users using Recipes installed by Flatpak as Yelp is sandboxed.  Do I include the link?  I'm leaning towards including it - users using Flatpak are more advanced and probably don't need another note telling them to open Yelp manually.  That way more inexperienced reading the help will have the link and it will work when distros ship Recipes.

Or should I leave it out altogether?

2 - If anyone does do a review, please take a look at cooking.page.  I go into some detail in how to set a timer using examples, and I'm unsure if that's the best way to do it and matches the Docs team style guide.

Thanks!

Paul