Re: Docs for GNOME Internet Radio Locator in yelp

Hi Ole,

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 7:11 PM, Ole Aamot <oka oka no> wrote:

The bug is that I can't view the help by opening "help:girl" in Yelp.

Any ideas?

Does it matter which version you're running? If I launch the system help, I can get to the girl index page by hitting Ctrl-L and typing help:girl <Enter>. If I clone the source I can view the latest by going to girl/help/C and typing 'yelp . &' in the shell window. (In that case the url is ghelp: with the full path.) I can go from there back to the system version with Ctrl-L and overwriting the url with help:girl again.

Mike