Conditions not satisfied when converting to HTML

The markup code at gs-browse-web.page includes various conditionals. However, none of the conditions seems to be satisfied when converting to the HTML version of the page:

https://help.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/stable/gs-browse-web.html

When browsing gs-browse-web.page using yelp it seems to be correctly rendered, though.

I don't know where the problem lies. Might be e.g.:

* Bad markup code

* Missing option to the yelp-build command

* Bug in yelp-tools

Might be worth mentioning that I'm planning to propose conditionals at a few places to deal with the ubuntu-dock extension, which is installed by default in Ubuntu. It would be good if this issue could be resolved before that, so I'd appreciate your soon attention to it.

Thanks!

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj