Re: gnome terminal question?

On Tue, 2016-09-20 at 13:23 -0700, Jake wrote:
OK, I figured it out, it's called "mnemonics" under Preferences-
General

unfortunately now I see that the letter O is shared between "Open
Link" which I use a lot, and "Read-Only" which I have never used and
will never use.  This means I still need two keystrokes to open a URL
where one was enough before.  Honestly i would rather be able to
single-click on a link with no keystrokes but I don't see that
happening anytime soon.

This sounds like a bug. Please file a bug in the GNOME Terminal.
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=browse.html&product=gnome-termin
al

(if it is not filed already)

--