No Open Help 2016

Hi all,

I've decided to take a year off from running Open Help. It sucks up a
lot of my time, and I'm juggling too many other things right now. I
wanted you let you all know, because Open Help has been the default
venue for our summer hackfest for the last five years. If we want a
summer hackfest, we'll have to plan something.

If you all still want to come to Cincinnati, I'm happy to organize a
hackfest here. But if somebody else wants to host, that's cool too.

--
Shaun