Tomboy Windows installation instructions: 2 corrections

Hello,

On this page:
Instructions for installing a Tomboy Windows release
https://wiki.gnome.org/action/login/Apps/Tomboy/Installing/Windows

I encountered two hurdles, which with time, patience, and luck I managed to overcome, but which could be removed in less than 5 minutes by someone who has the power to edit the above page.

1. The link for "Gtk+ 2.x all-in-one bundle" is broken, leading to the outdated URL:
http://www.gtk.org/download/win32.php
That page has moved to:
http://www.gtk.org/download/windows.php

BUT I recommend against linking to the new URL (until that page can be updated), because anyone who doesn't know what they're doing will waste time trying to find or figure out how to assemble a "Gtk+ 2.x all-in-one bundle" which is nowhere mentioned nor linked to.

Instead, I recommend linking the text "Gtk+ 2.x all-in-one bundle" to:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/gtk+/

From here it is not hard to open the folder for the latest version listed (currently 2.24) and then recognize that the file which best matches the description "Gtk+ 2.x all-in-one bundle 2.24.10 or newer" is (currently):
gtk+-bundle_2.24.10-20120208_win32.zip

2. The link for "Run the _Tomboy installer_ 1.14.0 or newer" leads to a page,
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Tomboy/Download
which links to Windows installers only up to version 1.10.2, which, no surprise, doesn't work.

So, until that page can be updated with links to newer Windows installers, I recommend linking the text "Tomboy installer" to:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/tomboy/
where one can easily click on their choice of version 1.14 or newer and download a Windows installer.

Thanks!
Marcus