Re: Contribution a language definitions file

On Mon, 2016-04-25 at 15:19 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
Hi Fernand,

On Thu, 2016-04-21 at 15:23 -0400, Fernand Veilleux wrote:

I wrote a new ngc.lang and corresponding style scheme for gcode I
want to contribute.
Thanks for doing that!

I read : "If you have written a language definition for
GtkSourceView
and you would like to share it with other users, please list it
here,
including the .lang file."

Would you please indicate where to find how to do it ?
Where exactly did you read that? Any URL / link? I'd hope that the
"here" would be a link. If not, let's fix that. :)

That text is in the following wiki page:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GtkSourceView/LanguageDefinitions

It used to be a place where anybody with a wiki account could edit the
page. I am not sure if that is still valid.

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/