Re: Workshop at GNOME.Asia 2016

Correction: Date below should be April 21 instead of April 28. :)

andre

On Fri, 2016-04-08 at 10:31 +0100, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:
Hi all,

as for the last 2 years, I've submitted a workshop for GNOME.Asia.
This year I'm thinking of using an app without any docs for the
workshop and getting people to write some new pages. I'm going to
bring a bunch of GNOME continuous images with me and ask people to
have gnome-boxes or VirtualBox installed beforehand rather than
faffing about with sharing some up-to-date machine for demos or
building the app themselves.

I would like to use gnome-maps, but if anyone has other suggestions
of
something better that comes with GNOME Continuous, please let me
know.

Can I have a show of hands for people who will be at GNOME.Asia in
person on the 28th of April to help out with the workshop? And those
of you who are willing to be awake at 3:30-5:30 UTC for remote
support
on IRC and Bugzilla?

For time zone checks, please feel free to use
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=30,100&h=30&date=2016-4-8&sln
=9-11

Thanks
Kat