Re: GNOME Calculator: UI freeze exception request (#707459)

On Sun, 2015-09-20 at 19:12 +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:
Alberto Ruiz wrote:
I recently got a fix for GNOME Calculator's bug #707459 that made several
dialogs look way larger than they should have. I assume this was a
regression at some point during some of the changes experienced by Gtk+.

Matthias Clasen has submitted a patch to fix the .ui file in this regard
and get the dialogs back to normal. This is already in master (I branched
gnome-3-18 already).

This change has no layout changes just window sizing, and given how utterly
ugly the dialogs were before the patch I'm assuming this should have no
effect on the documentation or any other screenshot releated work.

Fine by me.
        Fred

...and another +1 from r-t.

No images listed on https://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-calculator/ so