Docs hackfest (the winter 2016 edition)

Hi all

Time has come to plan our next hackfest! At our last hackfest at Open
Help, we made good progress on updating gnome-user-docs for 3.18 but
there is still more work to do and by the time January comes around,
we'll already know more about the 3.20 release.

I would like to propose Norwich on the 23rd/24th-28th January, which
would lead you straight into the FOSDEM weekend for those of you who
want to go to that. I am hoping that there will be a documentation
room there, so it may be more interesting from that point of view too.
And there's always the booth to look after.

I would like to propose that we review the gnome-user-docs for 3.20
(there is some new content that we should add) and think about our
workflow for releases. What do you think?

Other suggestions location wise are also welcome.

Thanks
Kat