Invitation for webinar at STC - Ref: GNOME Docs presentation at the tcworld14 conference

Hello!

Here in Spain we say "Las cosas de palacio van despacio", or "Palace wheels grind slowly"...

Exactly a year after the initial idea about the webinar after my presentation at tcworld14, I received an "official" invitation by Deborah Krat, STC Education Manager from Fairfax, VA. However, given that between my grad school, professional and family obligations, I haven't been active in the GNOME for quite a while, it would only seem fair to do it together with a more active docs team contributor. I believe the audience would definitely benefit more if they hear the experience of somebody who is actively working on GNOME documentation at this time.

The timeline for the webinar they gave me is January/February 2016, so it's not urgent, but they do need a written proposal (I'm attaching the required form). I would like to maintain the main argument of ​working on open docs as an excellent experience for techcomm students, but I'm certainly open to suggestions and new ideas. Any volunteers to present this webinar together? :)

Cheers,
Radina

​PS: Previous version of this email is in cue for moderator approval because I​ attached a heavy file - just delete it!