Hackfest @ Open Help

Hi all,

I've set up a wiki page for people interested in doing a docs hackfest
at Open Help this year:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/OpenHelp2015

PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN COMING. Adding your name is
not a commitment. I know many people can only come if sponsored. We can
only ask for sponsorship after we know who wants it.

The docs hackfest would be September 28-30. You can also plan to attend
the conference September 26-27, though it's not required.

There's also tentatively a Mallard quackfest before the conference, on
September 24-25:

https://github.com/projectmallard/projectmallard.org/wiki/Quackfest-2015-09

This is separate from the docs hackfest or the conference. This is only
about improving Mallard and the toolchain, not writing the docs, and it
will hopefully include some non-GNOME Mallard users. Add your name there
also if you want to attend. There's probably no sponsor money available
for that, though if you get sponsored for the docs hackfest, then you at
least have your airfare covered. I don't know to what extend the GNOME
Foundation will cover extra hotel days.

--
Shaun