Shortcut change in gnome-shell

Hey,

as part of the new notification system, we'd like to change the default shortcut to view the notification list from <super>m to <super>v. The former made sense as mnemonic for message tray, but as the tray no longer exists, the latter becomes a better option - it usually only requires one hand and matches what Windows uses for the same functionality. I should add that the old shortcut will continue to work just as before, but it would still be great if the corresponding documentation could be updated for the new default.

Thanks + cheers,
Florian