Re: late coming features

Hi All,

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015, at 11:27 AM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 10:25 AM, Jim Campbell <jcampbell gnome org>
wrote

Thanks to Fred for forwarding this our way. If these updates are merged
into master, I can start on documentation updates this weekend.

The code is in master now, releases should appear soon.

I've created a branch for the notification-related updates. Please do
this work on the wip/3-16-notification-update branch. Once we get the
notification-related docs into good shape, we can merge them to master.

To help us out, I checked which files contain Message Tray-related
instructions:

  find gnome-user-docs/gnome-help/C/ | xargs grep -R 'message tray' >
  ~/message-tray

This shows that these files will require work:

  gnome-classic.page
  keyboard-shortcuts-set.page
  sharing-desktop.page
  shell-introduction.page
  shell-keyboard-shortcuts.page
  shell-notifications.page
  shell-notifications.page
  shell-terminology.page

We'd appreciate any help on those!  Thanks, all!!

Jim