Re: I18n documentation hackfest

Hi,

Sounds really good. I'd like to participate, but probably I won't be available for travelling in those dates, but if remote coordination is available, I'd be proud to collaborate.

Thanks for this initiative!

HI,

During the BoF session we had at GUADEC, we layed out a plan for a
hackfest which I am now trying to get organized. The goal is to
improve the documentation at
https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/

Please consider attending and add yourself to the table on the wiki
page at https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/I18nDocs2015

We're still trying to decide where to organise it, that's why we have
two options listed. Cost will be a factor so please fill in all
columns to help us take a decision.

Don't hesitate to get back to me if you need any more info.

Cheers,

--
Alexandre Franke