Re: L10n-i18n-Docs BoF at GUADEC 2015

Hi translators and doc writers,

Just a reminder that we will be meeting Monday, 10 Aug 2015 from 9 am -
~ 2 pm at IT-University, Gothenburg for our L10n-i18n-Docs BoF.

A list of topics to discuss is available here, feel free to update it:

https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2015/BOFs/L10n-i18n-Docs

General info on GUADEC 2015 BoFs is here:

https://2015.guadec.org/bofs-and-hackfests/

See you there,
pk

On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 15:56:24 +0200