Re: Question about System Administration Guide

Hi Daniel

(CC'ing the docs team, as this is their area, please chime in)

I was told during the summer on IRC that it's not good enough yet for
translation.
I didn't see much movement on their git tree lately, hope this will
change soon-ish.

Regards
Gabor Kelemen

Hi all,

I'd like to ask you about the GNOME Desktop System Administration Guide.
Is this guide translatable? I've looked for it in Git, but I've not been
able to find it, and maybe it would be convenient to make it
translatable, and link it in Damned Lies.

It doesn't seem to be a very big amount of strings, so we could think
about having it availabe for translation.

Thanks!