Re: [evolution] String freeze break approval plea

On Wed, 2014-10-08 at 20:34 +0200, Daniel Mustieles García wrote:
No problem from my side, but just a question about the patch... this
xml file is intended to be like an AppData file, isn't it? If so,
you should use INTLTOOL_XML_RULE instead of
INTLTOOL_XML_NOMERGE_RULE in the Makefile to make it translatable.

        Hi,
interesting. I copied the Makefile.am code from evolution's appdata
code, which had exactly this. I'm going to fix it right away. Thanks
for the correction.
        Bye,
        Milan