Re: Next (winter) docs hackfest?

Norwich is my favourite venue ever. I also miss Brno and would like to
attend a hackfest in Berlin sometime. This winter I can't afford the
additional trip, though, because I'll have a grandchild to visit in
Japan!

I could help organize another Toronto hackfest, but that's not fair to
people who'd have to make the same trip for the summer hackfest, and
FOSDEM isn't drivable from here. As for participatiing remotely, I
would try to book a couple of days off work to join the mobile
hackerspace downtown for the occasion.

Mike