Re: Next (winter) docs hackfest?

On 19/11/2014, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:

There is talk of a "developer experience" hackfest in January in
Cambridge. Would anyone object to moving the docs hackfest to that
location and possibly adjusting the dates slightly?

Some of those who are being asked to the DX hackfest did attend the
docs one last year, so rather than making people chose one of the two
it seems to make more sense to combine them. What do you think?

We'll miss the chicken :/  Works for me.

That is true… we'll still have the ducklings and will probably have
more cute chicks by then as well, so it would be a shame for you to
miss them!

        Fred