Re: Getting ready for GNOME.Asia

Hi all,

On 21 May 2014 17:51, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
Hi guys! Andre, Dave and I will be running a training session at
GNOME.Asia this Friday (morning, for most of you).

If anyone wants to help out, we will appreciate it. There are two
things that you could do:

1. File lots of very easy bugs against gnome-user-docs for changes in
3.12/master. These need to have a whiteboard "gnomeasia" word and
"documentation, gnome-love" keywords. I have also been adding a note
to the bug description which says "[Please leave this bug for the
GNOME.Asia training session on 2014-05-23]". We need a total of at
least 25 bugs, and you can see the current list at
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr;keywords=documentation%2C%20gnome-love;query_format=advanced;keywords_type=allwords;status_whiteboard=gnomeasia;resolution=---

Shobha and I have gotten a few more bugs filed, so we're now up to 25,
but some are a bit too simple and we've been asked to take on four
more people for the event so the new aim is at least 30 bugs.

Bugs against applications are also more than welcome, especially if
they don't require the application to be built or are against
applications which are very easy and quick to build.

2. On Friday, be available to do reviews on any incoming patches.

Thanks!
Kat