Open Help 2014

Hi all, I would like to propose that we meet at Open Help[1] and
continue our tradition of having a post-conference hackfest[2].

For those of you that are not familiar with Open Help, it is the best
(documentation-themed) conference that I have ever been to and I can
highly recommend it.

I think it would be a perfect opportunity for us to work on finishing
the sysadmin guide once and for all, as it's not very far from
completion.

If anyone has other ideas or suggestions, shout! Otherwise, please
sign up for the hackfest and keep in mind that the conference starts
earlier.

All the best,
Kat

[1] http://openhelpconference.com/